It’s important to have the right photo size and dimension for your Facebook cover.
Facebook cover photo sits on top of your profile. Just like your profile picture it’s public for everyone to see.
So, you want to make a great first impression with your Facebook cover photo.
Add Facebook Cover Photo
To add or change your cover photo:
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left corner.
- Hover over Update Cover Photo in the top left of your current cover photo.
- Click Update Cover Photo. If you don’t currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.
- Click Upload Photo… to upload a new photo from your computer, Select Photo to pick a photo from one of your Facebook albums, Create a Collage or Select Artwork.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save Changes.
Facebook Cover Photo Size
Optimize your cover photo for the right dimensions: 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels tall for desktop, 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall for mobile.
I provided a free template to make it easy for you. You can download template by clicking button below.